The HSE75 hinged access cover is one of Howe Green’s leading lines for export to Europe, and to Germany in particular, where demand for precision and quality remains high. A top quality aluminium access cover with gas springs and internal/external release latches, the HSE75 provides efficient and effortless access to under-floor building services. The high-performance product is ideally suited for settings requiring a heavier loading and anywhere health and safety are paramount.
Flexible, durable and ultimately reliable, Howe Green’s hinged access cover is part of a wider range of total access cover solutions for floors, walls and ceilings and is suitable for all hard floor finishes including ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, concrete, resin, wood or parquet. Made-to -order, even non-standard sizes are available without the delays and surcharges typically associated with bespoke manufacture.
- High-quality hinged access cover with gas springs and internal/external release latches for frequent access to under-floor building services.
- Can be fitted quickly and unobtrusively into all types of hard floor finish including ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, concrete, resin, wood or parquet.
- Unique design with cover sections tapered for easy removal, and frame sections giving a good key to bedding mortar.
- Top seal on aluminium covers helps prevent dirt, grout or grinding waste penetrating joints between the cover and frame. Double-sealed option also available.
- Lifting blocks anchored to the inner frame. Stainless steel securing bolts are stiletto heel proof.
- Manufactured to order with no price premium or delivery delay and to quality standard BS EN ISO9001