Schlüter-Systems Ltd is pleased to announce the release of 12 new finishes for one of the manufacturer’s longest established profiles for tile and stone.
The new additions further increase the range of metallic finishes available for the 6, 8, 10 and 12.5mm versions of the company’s most popular wall profile, Schlüter®-JOLLY. The finishes have been released to the UK market in response to considerable demand from customers.
Versatile options to match trends and enhance aesthetics
The new finishing options provide options to contrast or blend with wall tiles and also include matches to the latest fixture and fitting trends in kitchen and bathroom design:
- Schlüter’s existing range of chrome finishes sees the introduction of a brushed chrome option
- Three nickel/titanium finishes offer a stylish muted match to grey tile and stone
- The introduction of a selection of copper finishes (satin, polished and brushed) melds ideally with the ongoing popularity of rose gold and copper interior detailing
- Brushed antique bronze provides a rich match to vintage and industrial themes
- Satin and brushed brass are new companions to the existing polished brass finish available, with the three variants offering a warm toned, retro solution to tile and stone finishing
- Bright black and brushed graphite finishes provide a sleek finishing option to match dark coloured tile and stone.
A wall profile of over 35 years’ service JOLLY was first released in 1981 to solve the problem of exposed unglazed tile edges in wall coverings; since its debut, it has developed a reputation for smart, high quality finishing across all manner of installations.
The release of the new finishes provides architects, specifiers and tilers with new tools to support their creativity, and helps avoid the need to source profiles from various manufacturers.
For more information, call 01530 813396, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tileprofile.co.uk.