The new, evolutionary multi-service foil has taken the concept of integrating radiant heating and cooling, lighting, acoustics and additional services to deliver a market leading solution. In conjunction with Whitecroft Lighting, Zehnder has combined their expertise and knowledge in radiant heating and cooling with a leading manufacturer of lighting.
The evolutionary multi-service foil panel combines radiant heating and cooling, lighting, acoustics and additional features to deliver a ground-breaking new solution. The multi-service foil is a culmination of Zehnder’s expertise in radiant heating and cooling and Whitecroft Lighting’s market leading capabilities in lighting manufacture. The multi-service foil incorporates an LED Lighting solution into a radiant heating and cooling sail; other controls, detectors and functions can be integrated as required.
Here are some key benefits that the Multi-service Foil can deliver
- Responsive radiant heating technology
- Suitable for both heating and cooling
- Quality lighting ensures compliance with industry standards
- Delivers on sound absorption and acoustic performance
- Activated on both sides of the foil to ensure heating and cooling output is maximised
- Developed with the installer in mind: cable management, lighting module integration, hanging and levelling of the panel and ease of hydraulic connection
- Fully integrated design, incorporating all services within one panel to deliver a smooth, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing design
- Fully compliant to Building Bulletin 93
- Tested to EN14037-2, EN12464 and ISO 354
Mercia School, Sheffield Case Study
Mercia School in Sheffield embarked on an ambitious £25 million school in the Bannerdale area of south-west Sheffield. Delivering on efficiency, space-saving and ease of installation, read how our multi-service foil was the ideal solution in our case study.
The ergonomic furniture design in the classroom resulted in a lack of space for heating services against the wall. Thus, integrating both the heating and acoustic services into a single lighting feature ensured an uncluttered space matching the teaching and learning environment that had been envisaged by both the architect and the Mercia Learning Trust, to support the vision and values of the school.
Zehnder’s multi-service foil, developed with lighting specialists Whitecroft Lighting, provided the ideal solution for the school’s science classrooms, combining heating, lighting and acoustic services within one easy-to-install solution.
Lunch and Learn Presentation
Keen to find out more? We can deliver a presentation at your premises as part of our ‘Lunch and Learn’ initiative on integrating heating and cooling, lighting, acoustics and additional services.
- Overview of Radiant Heating
- Overview of Lighting
- Overview of Acoustics
- Comparison of the multi-service foil vs. alternative forms of heating and lighting
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information
T: 01276 605 808