Will your projects remain compliant?
WarmFloor Pro, the insulated beam & block alternative developed by Milbank Concrete Products, is an effective ground floor solution to reduce heating costs, improve thermal performance and remain compliant. This system falls well within this new specification and can be part of a more sustainable build for the lifetime of your development.
Reduced construction costs, increased energy savings, and speed and ease of installation make WarmFloor Pro a compelling alternative to a standard beam and block floor. A+ Green Guide rated and fully certified, it’s proven to be a must have addition to any new, sustainable development, where keeping heating costs low is paramount.
It has been successfully installed throughout thousands of new build projects across the country and is available in both Supply Only and Supply & Fix options.
- Quotations available from drawings provided
- Uses our prestressed beams, both T155 & D225, manufactured at our factory in Essex
- In-house design service available
- Installed by our dedicated team of trained installers
So, how does it work?
By replacing standard concrete infill blocks with a combination of rigid insulation modules (EPS panels) manufactured from lightweight closed cell expanded polystyrene, along with an EPS top sheet, damp proof membrane and structural concrete topping, we’re able to achieve U-Values as low as 0.07W/m²K.
We manufacture the concrete components and supply all the required materials (including the EPS panels) directly to site, removing the need to deal with multiple suppliers. Opting for WarmFloor Pro as opposed to a traditional beam & block floor can provide a comparable total cost for an insulated floor and is considerably easier, quicker, and more economical to install.
Why choose WarmFloor Pro flooring over traditional Beam & Block?
Cost & Efficiency – Cheaper than combining insulation with traditional beam & block. No specialist skills or tools are required for installation – EPS panels are the same length as 5 traditional concrete blocks and are considerably lighter and easier to manage (~2kg).
- Sustainability – A+ Green Guide rated, 100% recyclable and no waste created during manufacture.
- Thermally Insulated – EPS provides significant energy savings on heating and cooling buildings and a dramatic reduction in the emission of polluting gases.
100% Recyclable – EPS is 100% recyclable. It can be reused in the manufacture of new products, soil improvements and auxiliary compost material, as well as being added to other building materials.
- Bespoke – A wide range of EPS panel depths and grades are available to provide the most economical solution for developments whilst maintaining the highest levels of thermal properties.
- Compatible with Underfloor Heating – Plastic pegs push into the EPS panels and hold heating pipes in-situ, providing a quick and easy foundation for UFH installation.
About Milbank Concrete Products
“Delivering quality products, through a sustainably conscious supply chain, to help you build better.”
Our 75+ years of experience in producing precast concrete products for the construction industry makes us the perfect choice. We design, manufacture, deliver and install a range of components, from Hollowcore Flooring Planks to completely bespoke curved and helical stairs.
We were one of the first UK precast manufacturers to switch 100% of our manufacturing machinery from regular diesel to HVO biofuel, reducing our carbon output by 30%. Our expertise is trusted by the UK’s leasing housebuilders, and we are proud to contribute towards the nation’s reduction in CO2.
Build with us
To arrange an appointment, to submit an enquiry or to ask any questions, please contact our office directly on 01787 223931 or by emailing us: email@example.com
For further information, please visit our website https://www.milbank.co.uk/.