The premium, factory-assembled modules simply interlock together and are designed to fit directly into an existing or new upstand.
Specification & size
Mardome Glass Link is flexible and simple to specify for both new-build and refurbishment projects, with a maximum span width of 3.8m but unlimited length. Large modules can be glazed with multiple panes, minimising the number of modules to fit. Smaller rooflights comprise of a single monopane module.
There’s no need for on-site sealant application, perimeter insulation or flashing; these modules simply lap-seal together and side-fix into a preprepared weathered upstand for quick and simple installation.
A clean, contemporary look that delivers maximum daylight thanks to large glass modules with wide spans between glazing bars. Glass fits flush in the framework, with both opening and fixed modules sitting level. Concealed actuators mean all modules appear identical for a sleek, elegant and minimalist aesthetic.
Mardome Glass Link features:
- Size: Maximum span width of 3.8m, unlimited length
- Pitch: 2-35o (span), 0-15o (length)
- Glazing: 6mm toughened outer, argon filled cavity, 9.5mm laminated inner (11.5mm on very large panes), special options available. CWCT TN-92 tested (for class 2 roofs)
- Thermal performance: Standard centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m2K
- Framework: Fully thermally broken aluminium frame. Dual colour powder coated as standard (RAL 7016 anthracite grey external, RAL 9010 pure white internal), with optional special powder coating to any RAL colour
- Opening: Any module can open – manual and powered options available
- Security: ‘Secure by Design’ accreditation on all fixed modules as standard
Think a Mardome Glass Link Modular solution is for you?
NDC’s technical team can provide the right solution for your project and advise on industry policy and regulations, so you get it right first time and on budget.
Open 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday; get in contact with our technical team:
Call: 01276 451555