Lunaglaze ALU’s CWCT Class 1 rating makes this one of the safest glass rooflights on the market for roofs requiring occasional cleaning and maintenance.
The thermally broken unit is supplied in a stylish Anthracite Grey finish (RAL7016), with an impressive combined unit U-Value of 1.23W/m2K.
14 stock sizes ensure 48-hour nationwide delivery, and comes with a 10-year warranty. Available as fixed, manually hinged and electrically hinged units, from either the ‘top-only’ or ‘supplied kerb’ options.
Order today from as little as £399.00 at www.rooflights-skylights.co.uk
Lunaglaze ALU at a glance:
- Non-fragility CWCT Class 1 tested as standard
- Flush glazed glass-to-edge design
- Thermally broken frame
- U-Value complete glass unit: 1.23W/m2K
- Factory pre-glazed for easy installation
- Anthracite Grey RAL7016 powder coated frame
- Fit directly to builder’s timber kerb or with supplied PVC kerb
- 14 stock sizes delivered nationwide in 48 hours
- Fixed, manual hinge, and electric hinge options
- 10-year warranty
Technical Note: CWCT Class 1 Safety*: suitable for roofs that require to be walked on for occasional cleaning and/or maintenance. The roof needs to support both the weight of the person on the glass and their equipment; and resist an impact load from a person and/or any object carried, falling onto its surface.
* Source: CWCT TN 066