ACO Building Drainage has further extended its stainless-steel pipe range with the addition of two new pipe sizes – 45mm and 315mm. The company now offers a complete range of high-grade stainless steel and galvanised products in sizes ranging from 45mm to 315mm diameter as well as a range of more than 2,000 accessories.
Manufactured from 304 and 316 grade stainless steel, ACO Pipe products are suitable for a wide range of commercial applications including offices, transport infrastructure projects and education facilities, and are compatible with all ACO channel and gully products.
Other core benefits include:
- Superior performance and durability – ACO Pipe products are fully EN1124 compliant and have an estimated product life of 50 years
- Easy installation – benefiting from a push-fit design, ACO pipe products are easy and quick to install
- Lower weight than pipes made from traditional materials for easy installation and minimum use of handling equipment
- Good aesthetics – a modern design finish that compliments both contemporary and traditional environments
- Market-leading technical support – ACO’s in-house technical design team is on hand to provide specification guidance, design take-offs and ongoing technical support at every stage of a project.
- Short delivery times – ACO maintains high levels of UK stock, which means orders can usually be delivered immediately upon receipt of order.